Weyerhaeuser's Port Wentworth mill is located at the Port of Savannah, one of the largest ports on the East Coast and a leader in handling forest products. This mill produces bleached southern softwood kraft pulp for a variety of absorbent, papergrade and specialty applications.
This facility is very accessible to multiple transportation solutions for both domestic and international markets.
Our Port Wentworth mill is proud of its strong commitment to safety, quality management and environmental stewardship.
- Fluff and papergrade pulp, and specialty cellulose fiber products.
- Capacity of 300,000 air-dried metric tons (ADMT) annually
- Quality System: ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental System: ISO 14001:2004
- Fiber Sourcing and Supply Chain Certification:
- SFI Forest Management & Certified Sourcing CERT-4Z112-SF7
- SFI Chain of Custody SAI-SFICOC-013349
- PEFC Chain of Custody SAI-PEFC-013349
- FSC Chain of Custody QMI-COC-001330
- FSC Controlled Wood Standard QMI-CW-001330