Welcome to Weyerhaeuser's new website!
You appear to be using an older browser. This website is best viewed using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. If you proceed without upgrading or switching browsers, you may not experience optimal navigation or page functionality. Thank you for your interest in Weyerhaeuser and we hope you enjoy your visit.
Update my browser now
Parallam® Plus PSL is perfect for framing decks, retaining walls, carports, pool enclosures, among other structural framing applications where the wood comes in direct contact with the ground or moisture.
PARALLAM PSL PLUS BENEFITS:
- Engineered lumber components for long-term durability and performance
- Treated to the core, eliminating field treatment when cut or drilled
- Decay and insect-resistant with Wolmanized preservative protection
- The ideal structural solution for most exterior applications
- SFI-certified and NAHB-approved products that meet National Green Building Standard criteria
- tj-9020 - Specifier's Guide for Trus Joist Beams, Headers, and Columns - California
- tj-7102 - Specifier's Guide for Parallam Plus PSL
- tj-1020 - Preservative Treatments Approved for Trus Joist Engineered Wood Products
- as-plplus - Parallam Plus Specification General Note
- as-tjign - Trus Joist Product Specification General Notes
- tj-9001 - Installation Guide for Floor and Roof Framing with TJI 110, 210, 230, 360 and 560 Joists
- tj-7100 - Product Overview: Parallam Plus PSL for Exposed Framing Applications – Eastern Region
- tj-7106 - Product Overview: Parallam Plus PSL for Exposed Framing Applications – Western Region
- tj-4030 - Trus Joist Products: The Industry’s Choice for Multi-Family and Light Commercial
- tb-603 - Achieving Drainage slope with Parallam® Plus PSL
- tb-312 - Approved Preservative Treaters
- tb-108 - Designing Indoor Pools
- tb-602 - Parallam Plus PSL and the International Building Code
- tb-217 - Trus Joist Coastal Construction Guide