Welcome to Weyerhaeuser's new website!
You appear to be using an older browser. This website is best viewed using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. If you proceed without upgrading or switching browsers, you may not experience optimal navigation or page functionality. Thank you for your interest in Weyerhaeuser and we hope you enjoy your visit.
Update my browser now
Grown in the Pacific Northwest, Premium Green Douglas-fir is a product that’s ideal for structural framing in residential applications. Our proprietary grade specifications and precision manufacturing consistently deliver the unique features you demand:
- Attractive, square-edge appearance with minimal wane
- High strength and stiffness, while being easy to nail
- Manufactured and graded to stay strong and straight
- Treated with a moldicide on all sides and ends to help keep wood bright and clean
- Harvested from sustainable timberlands
For mill-direct, truckload or rail car sales inquiries in the Northwest: 1-800-426-0870
To learn more about Weyerhaeuser Premium Green Douglas-fir, please contact us for a quote:
- lb-4011 - Product Overview: Northwest Lumber Product Page